Monday, August 16, 2010

planning the trip to transgender and beyond

After 40+ years of confusion, negative thinking, and living life in conformity to others, I am planning to embark on a new journey. I hope this journey is successful and brings with it a wealth of personal growth and real understanding of the issues others face that I now embrace.
From time to time I will report my progress as well as the pitfalls. I'm hoping to check in on a monthly basis at the very least.
The journey has been a dream since I was 8 or 9. Back then, I could not imagine doing what I am doing now...not just using the computer, but actually being able to explore my gender identity to the realization that becoming female is a possibility. For many of you who read this blog, I'm sure there will be many remebrances and recollections of places on the journey you have also visited. I am sure I will travel to new places that many of you have also been to.
Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the journey! It can be filled with anxiety and hope, and above all things, it is your own, not anyone else's.

    You will soon find that while you will visit many of the same places along your path, everyone's path and ultimate destination are different and not always known ahead of time.

    Here's to the new and better you that will finally emerge.

    Hugs,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. And shorn is pleased to welcome you.

    shorn

    simply sexy slut

    ReplyDelete